Last modified: 3rd December 2021
These promotional terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with our general terms and conditions.
12 Bottle Multibuy Discount Terms & Conditions
- The 12+ bottle Multibuy discount is offered on all indicated wines and spirits.
- Case discounts do not apply to pre-discounted mixed cases, wine gifts, accessories, event tickets, in-bond or pre-arrival offers.
Great Wine Rewards Terms & Conditions
- All registered customers with The Great Wine Co. website are eligible to receive Great Wine Rewards points.
- Great Wine Rewards points are personal to the registered customer and cannot be shared or re-assigned.
- The Great Wine Rewards scheme is for consumer use and we reserve the right to withdraw membership of the scheme from any trade customer found to be using the scheme.
- Great Wine Rewards points, and vouchers issued on redemption of points, remain the property of Enotria Winecellars Ltd, have no cash redemption value, are not for resale or publication, and are valid in the United Kingdom and Isle of Man only.
- When points are redeemed, a voucher code is issued on-screen and confirmed by email; lost voucher codes cannot be replaced.
- Great Wine Rewards vouchers must be redeemed against an order with a minimum value of £50, regardless of the voucher value.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the Great Wine Rewards scheme at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right to suspend membership, or cancel Great Wine Reward points in the event that any customer is in breach of these or our general terms and conditions.
- See the notes below on the use of voucher codes; attention is particularly drawn to the limitation of a single voucher code per order meaning that Great Wine Rewards vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher promotion, or multiple Great Wine Rewards vouchers applied to the same order.
Sign up to our Newsletter Voucher Terms & Conditions
- The Great Wine Co. sign up discount voucher is a blanket £10 off your first purchase when you spend more than £50.
- Promotion activated when using the voucher code on the basket page.
- Limited to one use per customer.
- In conjunction with the case discount offers available and free delivery over £100<./li>
- Offer available with your first purchase on The Great Wine Co. website.
- The Great Wine Co. reserves the right to end the voucher early without notice.
General Voucher Code Terms & Conditions
- The following relates to any use of the “Voucher Code” box:
- Valid voucher codes are those issued directly to customers either by The Great Wine Co. (by email, post or online) or via authorised third party partners (by email, post or online).
- We do not warrant the validity of any voucher code issued via any other source, and reserve the right to cancel any order using a code not directly issued to a customer.
- Beneficiaries of overall discount schemes including, but not limited to, NHS staff, Enotria&Coe staff, friends and family, and commercial partners, are not entitled to any further discounts and we reserve the right to cancel any order where a voucher code is attepted to be applied.
- Only a single voucher code can be applied per order.
The Bath Magazine 'The Christmas Table' mixed case Competition
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the "promoter" refers to The Great Wine Co and The Bath Magazine, the "Prize Giver" refers to 'The Great Wine Co' whose Instagram handle is @thegreatwineco. The "Prize" for one (1) winner refers to a mixed case of 12 bottles to be collected by the prize winner from The Great Wine Co Shop - Unit 3-4, Wells Road, Bath, BA2 3AP.
By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 3pm GMT on 15th December 2021. One winner in Great Britain will be selected at random by The Great Wine Co on 15th December 2021 and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
- The Great Wine Co competitions with entry via Instagram and/or Facebook are open only to residents of Great Britain. One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all entrants and across all platforms.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of The Great Wine Co, associated companies, or the Prize Giver are not eligible to enter. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the competition.
- Instagram or Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition via Instagram or Facebook by tagging another Instagram user in the comments of the specified posts by @thegreatwineco and following the Instagram profiles of both The Great Wine Co (@thegreatwineco) and the The Bath Magazine (@thebathmagazine).
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered on Instagram. The prize is provided by the Prize Giver.
- The Promoter (The Great Wine Co) will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The Prize is provided by the Prize Giver. The name, address and email address of the winner must be provided to The Great Wine Co and will be shared with the Prize Giver or their appointed representatives (such as their PR agency or distributor) to enable delivery of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Great Wine Co and/or the Prize Giver after the winner has been selected.