Don David Tannat

El Esteco

No reviews yet Write a Review

Red
Argentina
Salta
2018 Vintage
V Vegetarian
Vg Vegan

Single
£11.95
Multibuy ? Only £10.75 per bottle when you mix 12+ bottles
£10.75 Buy 12+ Save £0.00

Delivery

Free when you spend over £50

A medium-full bodied wine bursting with notes of black fruits, cloves, chocolate and vanilla. This wine is well structured with firm tannins and a long finish.

Product Specification

  • Colour
    Red
  • Country
    Argentina
  • Region
    Salta
  • Style
    Off Dry
  • Closure
    Natural Cork
  • SKU
    B3056118
  • Alcohol %
    14%
  • Grape
    Tannat
  • Unit Volume
    75cl
  • Vegan
    Yes
  • Vegetarian
    Yes

Winemaking

Manual harvest in 18Kg plastic bins. Pre-fermentation macerations at 8°C in stainless steel tanks. Utilisation of both native and selected yeasts for the fermentation process. Post fermentation macerations, totaling 30 days. Malolactic fermentation in contact with oak takes place 70% of the wine is aged for 12 months in contact with American and French oak while the remaining 30% is conserved in stainless steel tanks.